Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring 2010 Swimming and Sledding

Almost two weeks ago my mom and I took the girls to the pool. Here are the pictures I was able to take...didn't take all that many because the girls wanted me in with them. We had a great time and were there for two hours! I have two little fish! They are both excited for summer, swimming lessons and for our community pool to open. Since we had the snow storm that cancelled school today, I had the day off with the kids and as luck would have it Nick had jury duty, but was done by 10:45am so we got to take the kids sledding and play in the snow as a family. What a great day to not have to work :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: