Thursday, July 16, 2009
Marker Girl
Today Daycia was very sneaky and decided she wanted to put dots into the center of the flowers on her nightgown. She took the premanent Sharpie marker and proceeded to do just that. When I went to help her get her swim suit on for swimming lessons I noticed a bunch of black dots on her legs and stomach. I asked what was going on and looked at her clothes...I said how I was diappointed that she made a bad choice to write on her clothes and that the dots were permanent. She began freaking out, bawling that it was never coming off of her. She asked to wash it off and I said it wouldn't come off. She REALLY started crying then and said,"I'll be marker girl forever!!" I laughed and explained that it would come off, but had to wear off and then she was ok. I don't think she'll be doing that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment