Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zoo and the Museum

Today was a free day at the museum, so my mom and I took the girls for their first visit. We had a good time looking at all the exhibits, especially the dinosaurs and the Discovery Zone. In the Discovery Zone the girls got to experiment with hands-on stuff. Daycia loved the "funny mirrors" and Danica kept trying to find an alligator in the exhibits. The closest we came to an alligator was one of a crock. The neatest part was being able to watch someone work on cleaning and preserving a dinosaur fossil.















And a few weeks ago we took the girls to the zoo for free day. I only included a few pictures of the girls and no animals since I'm sure you all know what the animals look like. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time.



No comments: